Chicken Harvest - Film from last summer

Adventurer
Bold Images

Excellent use of B&W giving images a very strong feeling of artisinal history/tradition without the distraction and unnecessary gore that would likely overpower the images in color.:coffee:

haamjutt

Banned
Well i have been crushing on this guy since the last summer and i'm not sure whether to just give up on him now

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
I watched this slide show the first day you posted it and wasnt sure how to comment on it.

Then I realized a few days later that I still had it in the back of my mind and had thought about it multiple times.

Not really the type of subject most people would turn into a gallery, but it's done perfectly and tells a great story.

I really like the way you processed the negative strip on the side of the images. I've always loved that look.

I really like the image where the bird is hanging upside down and has the dust cloud around it.

The one with the bird lying on the bench kept me looking at it for awhile. Love the Depth of Field in that image!!

I love the contrast between the old farmer and the young kid in the Aeropastale shirt...Such a juxtapose between old and new but still doing the same thing

Nice work Michael

cruisertoy

Explorer
I'm going to use it as a power point presentation to my 5 chickens. These girls need to know what will happen to them if they stop laying eggs. I think they are plotting their great escape as I type.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier