Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon Setups

Beltfed

Here's some lame driveway pics of my truck:

19 ZR2 diesel 2.8L

-CCE mild delete tune and trans tune (I'm from AB), Flo-pro turbo back/EGR block, seems to be a cleaner tune.
I'd very much like to know more on this...
My warranty recently ran out, and I installed an inline AG Diesel Solutions 'tune' that is supposed to be non-intrusive of the OEM programing, but my truck coded on it. Turned it off and the check engine light went out, presumably all is now ok.

A couple of winters ago during a cold snap the DEF tank froze up solid to the tune of around $800 worth of work, which was luckily covered under warranty. I'm thinking a DEF delete is worth investigating.

emulous74

You're running a leveling kit right? I'm looking at putting 33" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my '22 Colorado ZR2 Bison.
i have an add-a-leaf in the rear and an adjustable coil over conversion in the front. As well as heavier springs.

Mine is overkill so yes you would need at least a level kit in the front and would suggest AEV’s 33” kit.

MisterNoisy

Is anyone having problems with their 2023 model trucks?
I had to do a reboot to get the touchscreen working yesterday (hold the phone hang up button for 10s) and the fender flares needed reseating upon delivery. Beyond that, there's a recall for the automatic emergency braking system. The perils of buying the first model year of a new design, I suppose. Aside from that, I love the truck - it's comfortable, hugely capable and in black, it looks like the sort of thing a movie villain would drive.

Only significant modification I've done is adding a BesTop SuperTop - the ZR2 basically includes most of the stuff I'd want to add to the truck from the factory (sliders, front and rear lockers, skid plates, 33s, etc.). I do want to add a fuel tank skid plate and a winch down the road, but I'm not in a huge hurry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94