Chevy chalet rv in Reno

I stopped to take pictures of this yesterday in Reno. Looked clean on the outside. No it's not mine and now that you've seen the pictures you know as much about it as I do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

pugslyyy

Robinson Fuso
I stopped to take pictures of this yesterday in Reno. Looked clean on the outside. No it's not mine and now that you've seen the pictures you know as much about it as I do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
I think they misplaced the decimal point on the asking price...

kerry

Expedition Leader
If it is the same vehicle, someone did a good job of matching the brown paint on the front clip to the paint further back. The Craigslist version lacks the radio antenna of the other one. Camper bench material is different and the idaho ad claims the driver's seat has an armrest and console which the Reno one doesn't have.

I think they misplaced the decimal point on the asking price...
If you think that this would sell for $1550, you don't know much about the Chalet market.

If this were the right one(smog legal 350 in place of the 400, MS465 4 speed, NP205, everything working and clean inside etc) I'd go visit my sister in Reno.

77blazerchalet

Former Chalet owner
haha. 15.5k. Thats about double what it's worth.
First, I'm waaaay late in surfing back into Expo, but in doing so I landed at this thread in a search for Chalets in general. Yes, indeed, the above Reno Chalet is/was massively overpriced, it was previously and most famously seen as the Chalet #0058 in the 2009 Barrett-Jackson auction where it was sold for $9,350. It later ended up languishing in an Abilene TX classic car dealership for double the price, and from the most recent pics, it deteriorated in condition. Note the buckled hood. In other Reno Craigslist pics, I spotted new mystery bolts sticking out of the side centers of the roof which really have no business being there.