Chevrolet Express Front Bumper

bbbthreat

Looks good. What model and year Sierra did you go with?

I ended up doing a MOVE Precision series bumper.

Attachments

• IMG_1714.JPG
    IMG_1714.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 144

KONNMAN

I wanted the Move bumper but I found this one and couldn’t pass it up. Paid $300 hehe I feel like it’s a steal, considering it’s a $1300 bumper.

Did you get the rear bumper too?

bbbthreat

I wanted the Move bumper but I found this one and couldn’t pass it up. Paid $300 hehe I feel like it’s a steal, considering it’s a $1300 bumper.

Did you get the rear bumper too?
Nope on the rear. They apparently don't make one. The pics you provided must have been in the same vein you went with; different vehicle nodded to fit.

Have any pics of your mounts? I would have gone your route as well, especially for the price.

KONNMAN

You sure about the rear? I believe they do?!?

I really wish I took pictures on the brackets I made and installation. I might have one or two. Let me check.

bbbthreat

You sure about the rear? I believe they do?!?

I really wish I took pictures on the brackets I made and installation. I might have one or two. Let me check.
I keep checking with them. Nothing on the site, and I have emailed inquiries every few months, and always told they don't make one; Only the front bumpers are available. Should not be too hard to make something work from a different GMC model.

dingo1004

Just started following your Van build.
How much fabrication did you have to do to fit Sierra steel bumper on Savana?
I saw the picture of the bumper being 2 inches shorter of the wheel house, but I don't mind - it's more clearnace.

Do you have any more picture of how you fit the Sierra bumper?
Thank you

scottrinne

Nice job on the bumper!

It makes sense that the aftermarket 03-07 Sierra bumpers might fit since the body lines are very similar to the Express grill.
Here is a photo of the Chevy express grill laying next to the GMC Sierra bumper:
IMG_9294.JPG

scottrinne

The actual GMC bumper needs to be cut a little and brackets need to be fabricated in order to get it onto the Express van, but I like the way it looks when it's done.

With little fab work, I'm sure any aftermarket 03-07 Sierra bumper will work on our vans.

Attachments

• IMG_9329.JPG
    IMG_9329.JPG
    400.8 KB · Views: 46

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne