Check out this companies offerings. Gentle tent. They have a bunch of inflatable options.

ttengineer

Adventurer
I’ve always thought this was the evolution of roof top tents.

But there are a few issues with this design.

1.) the fabrics will not breath. It appears to use the same vinyl in the air beams as the tent fabric basically creating an oven. That would suck to sleep in, even with those windows open.

2.) you still need a comfortable bed. For the life of me I have zero idea why no RTT manufactures offer an air bed option, including this one, which should be a no brainer. Due to the air beam structure of the floor, it would not make a suitable bed since it creates the structure of the tent stiff enough to hold weight, therefore an additional mattress would be required.

3.) cost. The big one on the tent page is $6300. That’s insane.

I applaud challenging the status quo though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F350joe

I’ve always thought this was the evolution of roof top tents.

But there are a few issues with this design.

1.) the fabrics will not breath. It appears to use the same vinyl in the air beams as the tent fabric basically creating an oven. That would suck to sleep in, even with those windows open.

2.) you still need a comfortable bed. For the life of me I have zero idea why no RTT manufactures offer an air bed option, including this one, which should be a no brainer. Due to the air beam structure of the floor, it would not make a suitable bed since it creates the structure of the tent stiff enough to hold weight, therefore an additional mattress would be required.

3.) cost. The big one on the tent page is $6300. That’s insane.

I applaud challenging the status quo though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out their videos, i think they do use an air bed. I agree with everything else but that can be fixed in later versions. Cost is crazy though and if you look at some of their videos closely you can see pin holes around the stitching. For that cost it better last a lifetime and have a warranty to back it up.

it does look very solid even in wind and the weight is a huge plus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles