Chasing Natives - Short Film

Cameroncush

Hey guys, this is my first post here. This was from a cross country overland adventure that we took two years ago in my less than capable Dodge Journey but that’s probably why we blew all four tires.

BAFCFB4F-A75A-4D9D-B10A-662ABC932239.jpeg

I’m now building out my 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad for another 8,000 mile cross country trip with the same idea behind promoting conservation through fly fishing for native species out west. However this time I’ll be traveling with my two older boys and a good friend who’s also bringing his two boys. We will be producing a five part series titled Generation Overland covering that trip.

68camaro

Any River...Any Place
Damn, as a east coast small stream brookie addict you had me within the first 7 seconds of first video.....but when you said you were "two glass geeks" you had me hooked and netted:)

Awesome video and I look forward to following your travels....

We have great natives in VA if you ever get this way.

Cameroncush

Damn, as a east coast small stream brookie addict you had me within the first 7 seconds of first video.....but when you said you were "two glass geeks" you had me hooked and netted:)

Awesome video and I look forward to following your travels....

We have great natives in VA if you ever get this way.

Thanks a lot, that was one heck of an adventure and I can’t wait for this years adventures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz