Certified Pre-Owned EarthCruiser For Sale

EarthCruiser HQ

Hey everyone, we just got in a 2015 EarthCruiser FX that is up for grabs. It has just over 48,000 miles, and has been fully inspected to come with a new warranty. If you'd like to see more pictures, get the specs, and get in touch with us about this awesome rig visit our pre-owned page: https://earthcruiser.com/our-vehicles/pre-owned/

EC21 3_edited.jpg

Last edited:

zip

I prefer social distancing.
It appears to be a nice vehicle, but hard to tell with the amateur pics posted on website.

zip

I prefer social distancing.
^seriously? OK they're not professional photos but I've seen lots worse.

Yep. I’ve seen worse too.
I just find it kinda funny that on such a high dollar item on their website that the pics are pretty poor.
If you check out the Earthroamer consignment vehicles on their site, They do a fair job.

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
As a sometimes Pro photographer, it's tough out there - people and businesses in general are less and less willing to pay for pro photos to market high dollar items and real estate. Cell phone photos are usually considered good enough even for a $300k+ house. And, everyone is a photographer these days since friends and family are telling them they take great photos ;-)

Not a comment directed at Earthcruiser. I have no idea how their used vehicle sales plan is structured, maybe they are on consignment with owner supplied photos

EarthCruiser HQ

Attachments

• DSC02102.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 773
  • DSC02104.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 572
  • DSC02105.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 541
  • DSC02106.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 508
  • DSC02107.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 552
I like everything except the bathroom location and setup. If caught inside during a bad storm with new friends, no way anyone is going to to a #2 sit down with a newspaper while everyone plays cards and try’s to pretend it’s ok! Sorry, go outside and get wet! Unless you are Anne Hathaway. Lol. There has to be a better design for such a cool vehicle. The roof?

EarthCruiser HQ

Hey everyone thanks for your interest, and joy reading the comments. The truck has found a new family, and is currently off the market.

However, if you want first dibs on the next certified pre-owned EarthCruiser, make sure you get on our early-bird list. Send an email to brent@earthcruiser.com and get added. Happy Holidays!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles