Central Coast, Twin Rocks Trail--Memorial Day Mourning

pismo62

Adventurer
A few of the CC guys are going to hit the Twin Rocks trails on Memorial day mourning. If anyone is interested in joining us, let me know.

Blair G

Adventurer
pismo62 said:
A few of the CC guys are going to hit the Twin Rocks trails on Memorial day mourning. If anyone is interested in joining us, let me know.
Where is that? Also, what size vehicle can make it?
Blair

pismo62

Adventurer
Hi Blair, I'm down in pismo. The entrance to the trail is 26 miles out 166 from Santa Maria, at Rock Front Ranch. It is really kinda of a rough fire road, but there are some tough spots and some good views. I'd say the landrovers would have no problem, the unimog may be tight, but should have no problem. Then again I don't really know the width of the unimog, boy I'd love to see that. We'll be meeting up around 8:00 AM.

Blair G

Adventurer
pismo62 said:
Hi Blair, I'm down in pismo. The entrance to the trail is 26 miles out 166 from Santa Maria, at Rock Front Ranch. It is really kinda of a rough fire road, but there are some tough spots and some good views. I'd say the landrovers would have no problem, the unimog may be tight, but should have no problem. Then again I don't really know the width of the unimog, boy I'd love to see that. We'll be meeting up around 8:00 AM.

And the meeting place is.......?:arabia:
Blair

pismo62

Adventurer
Final Meeting Info:

Date: Memorial day 5/28/07

Time: 8:00 am

Meeting Place: McDonalds in A.G., right next to the Frwy

Trail: Twin Rocks

Plan on eating lunch out there. Let me know if you can make it, so we don't leave anyone behind. Thanks

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne