Central Coast meet and greet

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
The worst part was that I had spuds for the pneumatic launcher with it's newly revised pilot type dump valve. Which needs an engine driven compressor.....
So, next time!

4cruzer

Adventurer
hell

Bummed I missed this. Not sure how, actually, as I love this site and find myself here every day. I'll keep my eyes out for the next one. I owe Joaquin a beer...

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
Blair, If you're still tracking this thread, where are those Buffalo? I think my GF Denise might like to see them.

Blair G

Adventurer
ntsqd said:
Blair, If you're still tracking this thread, where are those Buffalo? I think my GF Denise might like to see them.

Sorry for not paying attention. The Buffalo are on the Kamate (SP) Ranch on Hwy 58. They seem to hang in the same spot. Probably about 10 miles east of Santa Margarita. They are pretty cool and easy to see.

Blair G

Adventurer
Joaquin Suave said:
hey guys,
thanks again for making our first trip so much fun!

Thom, sorry to hear you had truck issues.

Blair, I've got your salad bowl, top, & tongs. PM me with the address of kristens work and i'll drop it off there.

Nubie's?...I didn't see any nubies?
Jack,
I will have to get her address. Or, and I know this sounds crazy, maybe we could do a Central Coast Royal Expedition Society (CCRES) Meet and eat (and drink) somewhere? You could bring the bowl then.

Blair

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
Blair G said:
Sorry for not paying attention. The Buffalo are on the Kamate (SP) Ranch on Hwy 58. They seem to hang in the same spot. Probably about 10 miles east of Santa Margarita. They are pretty cool and easy to see.
Grazia!

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Great pics you guys. Looks like you had a fun meet and greet. Some of those pictures are down right amazing! Green lush hills and then white snowfall.. pretty cool. Great looking rigs too! Im jealous i didn't attend.

cvbill

Markus

Aliso friends, what a great suprise to get a letter from Markus Lusti from Switzerland! He included a cd with pics, which I have not decifered yet, but will post soon- all I can open is pdf files of brochures he has been to. He said to say HI to all.
His address is: M Lusti
Blochstr. ss
CH - 3653 Oberhofen
Switzerland

slosurfer

Adventurer
That is awesome, thanks for sharing! It will be cool to see what is on the disc.

Thank you for his address as well. I had got his address from him before we left, but when I got home I realized I couldn't read part of what was written. That's cool!

I was always hoping to run into him again on his way up the coast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles