CB in Denver

DenverCruiser

Anyone know of a good place to get CB equipment (Radio under $60, Antena etc) in the Denver area? I have checked Radio Shack and they no longer cary them in the stores. I rather purchase items from stores when possible. Thanks.

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
I know that in Albuquerque, the best, and pretty much the only, CB shop is located in a truck stop, Mesa CB, you might want to look into the truck stops.

Darren

Adventurer
I agree with Chuck. I got my basic Cobra model ($50-60) at one of the truck stops. I went to a few, but the Flying J in Aurora off of I-70 is where I picked mine up. They had a better selection, a bit better prices than the ones in Commerce City.

The best, and main shop in town for everything else related is Radio Service Center on 918 S. Sheridan.

DenverCruiser

Darren said:
I agree with Chuck. I got my basic Cobra model ($50-60) at one of the truck stops. I went to a few, but the Flying J in Aurora off of I-70 is where I picked mine up. They had a better selection, a bit better prices than the ones in Commerce City.

The best, and main shop in town for everything else related is Radio Service Center on 918 S. Sheridan.

Perfect, thanks guys!

DenverCruiser

The Radio Service Center closes at 5pm so I will check it out Sat morning. I'll report what I find. He advertises himself as the best CB store in Denver.

pangaea

Adventurer
I'll throw one other option out there for you if you don't mind the drive. Johnsons Corner up off of I-25 (just south of Loveland) has a great CB shop. That's where I've bought all my stuff from... Great folks and happy to help out, They even brought out the SWR gauge to help diagnose a problem I was having a couple of years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles