Catastrophic Hankook failure on the freeway...nasty

Greenbarn

Will do on the parts....have to wait and see what adjuster says....scuttlebutt is that it's fixable.........Also, there was a white, bare frame FG for sale up on the North end of your island about 2 years ago...Was that yours or were you aware of it or it's disposition?
Parts Truck? I have a vague memory of that one and will do a bit of looking. I have to head up Island (about 5 hours drive) sometime soon and could check it if we can find it.

skippythedog

Observer
Parts Truck? I have a vague memory of that one and will do a bit of looking. I have to head up Island (about 5 hours drive) sometime soon and could check it if we can find it.

No...whole truck, just no box or bed on back...it was sold I'm sure....I was going to buy it but ended up running the VIN number and found that it had 300k miles and had a warranty engine replaced at 90k....Sold in Nevada, then in Los Angeles, then re-titled in NV, the owner thought it had only 65k miles on it......I was just wondering if he was honest when he finally sold it after I exposed it's history to him..

Spoony

Thaf certainly sounds scary, and gets one thinking about potentials.
Sorry to hear about your truck, after so much effort would certainly be devastating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles