Cascadia Vehicle Tents GB 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to let everyone know, I got my tent!!!!

Haven't had a chance to unpack it yet, I'm still in shift. I'll post more pics in a couple of days!!
85fe7cf56827437da00935e08abe9344.jpg

It's huuuuuuge!!!

tango_6

Man I guess working for the railroad isn't that great. I missed the event but I did get married last weekend. Oh well maybe do it on a day where people who work normal jobs can call. I need one for next year so I might wait.

Man I guess working for the railroad isn't that great. I missed the event but I did get married last weekend. Oh well maybe do it on a day where people who work normal jobs can call. I need one for next year so I might wait.

The group buy saved me $150 bucks man. call them or email them to see what pricing you can get if you want one.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Man, missed out again. heh I need a Black Bute for my trailer setup. I guess I had better pay more attention.

yj4trails

Observer
I didn't wait for the group buy. I was ready for my tent in Feb so loaded the family in the truck and drove to Bend to meet the people from CVT. I had already decided on a Mt. Rainier seeing the showroom was just icing on the cake. Nice to climb around in a few different tents before pulling the trigger. Bend Oregon is a beautiful area, we had a great drive and the weather held out so we didn't run into any snow. Figured the money saved on shipping paid for my trip. Glad I took the drive.

jeepspeed93

Observer
That is awesome!!

I just got my tent today, the quality looks very good! Can't wait to get it mounted and give it a test run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles