Carling Format USB C Charging Port

I have been asked to include a USB C charging port in my console layout. It needs to be at least 60-100 watt. More the better. It needs to be the rectangle Carling format to match the rest of the layout. I do have room in the console for any power supply needed. It may require just a USB C pass thru port with a remote supply to accomplish this. My Google **** has turned up nothing similar.

Superduty

Adventurer
My guess is the USB c isn't "popular" enough yet and the companies aren't making those yet. It seems that segment of the market is quite a ways behind the real world. It took a while for the fast charging ones to be available and I am not even sure you can the QC3 version in regular USB.

dreadlocks

USB-C is way popular, pretty much all my stuff is USB-C now days..

This is about the biggest and best you'll get right now, rumor has it they are working on a 100w version: https://www.usbgear.com/CG-PD60PPS.html

Never seen a Carling Passthrough tho, sorry.. your not gonna find a high power USB-C panel mount, too much wattage too little room.

Last edited:
Probably best bet is to make one using a Carling blank plate and USB C extension cord.

There is a QC3 charger available in the snap in format. Bad thing about it is it uses a blue LED. Wished they had chosen either red or green.

I did find a nice 75 watt charge that I can mount inside the console.

Yeaah almost the same charger. Only difference is the chipset controlling the charger. The one I listed supports QC4.0 profile vs yours with QC3.0. I don't think there is much difference at all looking just at the listed specs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94