Cape San Blas SUP Adventure

Octotat

Observer
A good buddy of mine and I decided to venture from TN to Cape San Blas Florida to do a little mid winter SUP paddling in warmer weather. We were blessed with good weather and a trouble free trip. We took mostly back roads to get there since my rig is a little strained at highway speeds when fully loaded up.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Octotat

Observer
My buddies first time on a SUP!

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 46

Octotat

Observer
A nice campsite and the best seafood you can find in this area known as the "Lost Coast"!

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    591.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    519.7 KB · Views: 48

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
I was really hoping, by the title, to see pics of two guys paddleboarding on the Mississippi river! Oh well, nice pictures anyway.:elkgrin:

Howski

Where did you camp at? That area of the Gulf is certainly nice however much further east and you're greeted with very brackish water. Glad you enjoyed some fresh seafood. I miss being a short drive from fresh oysters and shrip

jonesw3

Adventurer
I'm going down there the second week of July to go scalloping. I cant wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Octotat

Observer
Where did you camp at? That area of the Gulf is certainly nice however much further east and you're greeted with very brackish water. Glad you enjoyed some fresh seafood. I miss being a short drive from fresh oysters and shrip

It was St. Joseph's Peninsula State Park. Very nice park with great beaches and dunes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94