Canon Zoom lense

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
Having trouble finding a Zoom lense for my Canon Eos dslr Rebel. Looking for a 70-200mm and am having trouble finding one. I’ve looked on Amazon and KEH without being able to find anything.

2.ooohhh

Having trouble finding a Zoom lense for my Canon Eos dslr Rebel. Looking for a 70-200mm and am having trouble finding one. I’ve looked on Amazon and KEH without being able to find anything.

What are you looking for in a 70-200? And What is your budget? Having owned both an f2.8isL and a f4.0L neither are known for coming cheap but both are worthy investments. I’d spring for the f4.0L used if my budget allowed and I wanted to lighten my kit for adventures into the backcountry. The f2.8isL is a workhorse and can really perform wonders with a teleconvertor in a pinch but you pay for it in weight/bulk. On the upside it makes a decent bludgeon should you suddenly get caught in a violent crowd and need a weapon. CPS unfortunately charged quite a bit to get it back after removing the blood and repairing the is drive motor that shook loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
Unfortunately my budget is low as working on my Cherokee. I found on Amazon a Canon EF 75-300 F4 - 5.6 telephoto zoom lens. It says it’s for SLR cameras. Would this work on mine where it’s a EOS camera? This lens is only 200 dollars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles