Canadians... What's it really like?

Grassland

Lol the Liberals just voted against a motion to crack down on gun smugglers and people with prohibition orders caught with (usually illegal) firearms. (That's like triple illegal here BTW, no license, unregistered restricted firearm, AND a prohibition order)
But they are going to spend hundreds of millions on a "buy back" of the rifles and shotguns owned by licensed civilians who've been following the rules.
Can't even make up stuff this mind boggling.

billiebob

Lol the Liberals just voted against a motion to crack down on gun smugglers and people with prohibition orders caught with (usually illegal) firearms. (That's like triple illegal here BTW, no license, unregistered restricted firearm, AND a prohibition order)
But they are going to spend hundreds of millions on a "buy back" of the rifles and shotguns owned by licensed civilians who've been following the rules.
Can't even make up stuff this mind boggling.
The legislation proposed included 3-5 year minimum sentences. Minimum sentences are the most retarded thing since public hangings. If you want a bill to pass, focus on the goal and don't taint the goal with another agenda you know will not pass,,,,, that would be a no brainer......

Not that I disagree with your opinion of our current gun laws, just saying be sure the bill focuses on the goal.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Gents - moderating is a thankless task, but made much easier by those that stick to the terms of use agreement you all signed when you asked to participate here. These reported posts I chase now because you guys can’t keep political commentary to your selves is pushing me to the brink of pulling out the permanent ban hammer! if you want to discuss vehicle dependent exploration, have at it. If you want to continue these personal attacks, disagreements, bad language, and quite frankly non-welcomed commentaries, I’ll be happy to show you the door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles