Canadian Outdoor Suppliers ?

IggyB

Adventurer
I spoke with someone at GCEC about some Scepter cans. Just have to find a reason to go to Edmonton.:wavey:

What do you have for roof top tents?

gcec

IggyB said:
I spoke with someone at GCEC about some Scepter cans. Just have to find a reason to go to Edmonton.:wavey:
What do you have for roof top tents?

Well, you probably spoke to me, as the phones ring through to the UK right now as Tim doesn't go full-time until May.

We represent Hannibal Safari Equipment in Canada and have done for three years. We tried the Eezi Awn and Howling Moon products, but believe that the Hannibal is a better match to the Canadian climate - especially in the rain or winter cold.

We currently have 3 of their Impi/Zulu model in stock, and a 1.2m standard model that's resting on top of our TJ. We're expecting another 20 of the traditional Hannibal tents to arrive in mid-May; 1.2m, 1.4m, and 1.6m widths, with and without the "all-weather" kit. We'll also be running a rental stock of 12 tents of various types and sizes.

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Steven, welcome to Expedition Portal :beer:

Thanks for the candid explanation on the caveats of canadian commerce with respect to expedition goods. I had no idea.

gcec

BajaTaco said:
Steven, welcome to Expedition Portal :beer:

Cheers :beer: Wicked site you folks have here. I thought of building one, but thought "who would come". It's nice to see an expedition site with a good number of members, decent content, and a definite lack of "where can I get some Chrome 20" rim" type questions. Seems every 4x4 and off-road site has been invaded by Chromosexuals ;)

IggyB

Adventurer
Damn that was fast:clapsmile

I've been looking at pricing and catalog for the past 20 minutes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles