Canadian M101 Military trailer for sale

For sale M101 military utility trailer

Stock complete M101 for sale located in Bellingham Wa,
Trailer is solid with only surface rust in some places (No rot or bad rust issues)
only thing trailer is missing is the military type plug but is currently wired to 4 pin
Trailer has parking brake and handle both in working order.
Fenders have some dents and dings but nothing major
Still factory military lunnet hitch.
All tie downs are present as well as the original military tail lights (with black out lights)
Trailer weighs about 700 pounds and is extremely well built

Delivery of the trailer can be arranged if buyer pays fuel expenses.
More larger format pictures can be emailed upon request.

Since the trailer came direct from canada there is no title for the trailer as of now but one can easily get an ownership in doubt title (details can further be discussed about this) Basically is a way to register and license the trailer and use it as much as you like right now however you have to wait 3 years for the actual title in your name. This is what i have done for my other current military trailer and does not effect you using the trailer now in anyway. For an additional cost of licensing fees I will do this for the buyer.

price $1000

VERY VERY VERY interested, and I live down in Grays Harbor County.

Can't do $1k. And when you add in the fact I will be traveling 450mi round-trip, it's going to run me $125 in gas alone. You get the idea.

If you can come down a bit in price, we can negotiate. Cash in hand, I can be there anytime between right now +4hrs, up until Sunday.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Here you go!! :wings: Make him a deal! :)

CoastalDefender said:
VERY VERY VERY interested, and I live down in Grays Harbor County.

Can't do $1k. And when you add in the fact I will be traveling 450mi round-trip, it's going to run me $125 in gas alone. You get the idea.

If you can come down a bit in price, we can negotiate. Cash in hand, I can be there anytime between right now +4hrs, up until Sunday.

ZR2nit

Adventurer
Ireland said:
They did cost $12,000 new.... Bump

I understand where you are coming from. The problem is that the trailer is located in the state Washington (which for some of us who are interested in the trailer its all the way across the U.S.) , does not have a title, an with gas prices the way thet are no one has the $$ to drive and get it,and shipping it would cost even more $$$.

I wish I could find a M101,A1,A2 down here close to me.

I wish you luck on your sale its sounds like a great deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94