Canada - Roaming Rally 2019

deadly99

Explorer
logo1.jpeg

We folks, we ate Gravel Travel Canada will be once again hosting a Roaming Rally. For 2019 the rally is a 3 day navigational event in Eastern Ontario.

The rally is self guided (gps ) tour of some of Eastern Ontario's finest trails and backroads. The terrain is suited for overland style trucks, it is not a 4x4 event albeit you likely require a 4x4 truck (if that makes sense).

http://graveltravel.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=141&Itemid=150

Open to both bikes and overland style vehicles, this will be our 8th year hosting this event. Sitting around a campfire, navigating through the backcountry and sharing a weekend with like minded folks is the aim of the Roaming Rally.

Hope to see you in May

Cheers
Ted

15.JPG

NHBeast

Would a Ford Raptor Scab be too wide?
Asking for a friend...

Did the Roaming Rally a few years ago on a KTM 690 with a team from NH.
Had a good time!

The 690 got traded for an 1190 which is too much for this old man to be dragging thru the wilderness of Canada.

Last edited:

deadly99

Explorer
Would a Ford Raptor Scab be too wide?
Asking for a friend...

Did the Roaming Rally a few years ago on a KTM 690 with a team from NH.
Had a good time!

The 690 got traded for an 1190 which is too much for this old man to be dragging thru the wilderness of Canada.

There might be a trail or two that adds some pinstriping. Other than that the width would not be a concern

Cheers
Ted

XJackal

I would like to attend , Just gotta sort out GPS and Com needs before registering.

I have only yet done multi day camping in parks trying to transition to off campsite is where storage, recovery and setup is on another level of needs. I am also interested in finding others to trail along with in this event. If the difficulty is equivalent to the hydro lines around Calaboggie than I have less to worry about as I have done solo runs.

IMG_20181029_011154_074.jpg

mobydick 11

Wow this looks like it would be fun . I am not sure if I can have my truck ready by then though . good incentive to get a move on .will the fuel stops have Diesel fuel ?And if i miss this one do you have others during the year ? thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94