Can we get a separate "E-bike/Moped" forum?

Recommended books for Overlanding

Vehicle-dependent Expedition Guide
by Tom Sheppard
From $125.48
Into Africa
by Sam Manicom
From $24.6
Motorcycle Messengers 2: Tales from the Road by Writers w...
by Jeremy Kroeker, Ted Simon, Lois Pryce, Billy Ward,...
From $9.99

Howard70

Adventurer
Oh no! No metric "Centuries". That would make me 107 metric years old....

I'm taking my rides every other day in a debatable attempt to get more recovery. I'd like to get 800 miles in this month so rides ought to be 50 miles, but I miss one and that makes catching up harder. When I used to ride daily it was a lot easier to rack up high mileage but I have trouble riding reasonably so that usually resulted in every day being a hammerfest. I thought it couldn't hurt and it was fun! About two years ago several visits to a cardiologist led to reading "The Haywire Heart." Wish I'd of read that when I was 30...

Of course this isn't the appropriate sub-forum because if I was smart enough to tolerate an E-Bike I could ride every day again!

Howard

Weeds

Adventurer
A moped is not an ebike. Moped should be in a motorcycle forum. I own and emtb, class I (no throttle} and I cannot go any faster than a regular bicycle. The motor only helps this 70 year old body get up the hills.

MTVR

A moped is not an ebike. Moped should be in a motorcycle forum. I own and emtb, class I (no throttle} and I cannot go any faster than a regular bicycle. The motor only helps this 70 year old body get up the hills.
An "e-bike" most definitely IS a moped- that's what the word "moped" means- motor and pedals.