Can we get a separate "E-bike/Moped" forum?

1000arms

... And adding the words "Human Powered" to the word "Bicycle" is redundant. Bicycles are by definition human-powered. ...
Well, if that is completely true, why did you need to start this thread, hmm? :unsure:

Remember, rubber side down, at least when landing! :cool:

MTVR

Because the bicycle forum was getting clogged up with e-mopeds, by people that apparently didn't know that...

1000arms

We don't need to change the current "Expedition Bicycles" name for this forum.

And adding the words "Human Powered" to the word "Bicycle" is redundant. Bicycles are by definition human-powered. ...
Well, if that is completely true, why did you need to start this thread, hmm? :unsure: ...
Because the bicycle forum was getting clogged up with e-mopeds, by people that apparently didn't know that...
Exactly my point, and, exactly why I suggested adding "Human Powered" to the tile of the sub-forum "Expedition Bicycle". :cool:

MTVR

I think 1000arms needs to learn to spell "Bicycles", so that when Christian cuts and pastes his stuff, we don't end up with "Bicyles"... ;)

1000arms

I think 1000arms needs to learn to spell "Bicycles", so that when Christian cuts and pastes his stuff, we don't end up with "Bicyles"... ;)
Let me try that again!

M o p e d spells moped, which a bicycle that needs MOre PEDaling than a lesped, which is a motorized bicycle that takes LESs PEDaling 'cause it has a motor.

How did I do? :cool:

MTVR

Let me try that again!

M o p e d spells moped, which a bicycle that needs MOre PEDaling than a lesped, which is a motorized bicycle that takes LESs PEDaling 'cause it has a motor.

How did I do? :cool:

Don't quit your day job... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giobarra