Can anyone identify this E350 seat?

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
FBFB4188-E33E-4B64-859B-26A81F310456.jpeg
C7D5C206-35CE-4042-8F34-9C9B6B11C847.jpeg
Now and then I could use an extra seat. Any idea what the middle seat came from?

It sort of looks like it’s not bolted down. It looks like it could fit.

Last edited:

86scotty

Cynic
My guess is a center seat from an F250 work truck with a front row split bench. Going by the headrests and style.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
No T-case in this rig to interfere... it's to big to wheel in these parts. Got a 40 series Landcruiser for wheeling and record setting snowstorms (like '96).

Mxkutch

Observer
It’s from a 2015-16 Ford superduty.

I installed one in my van. I have a post about it on instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mxkutch

Observer
No T-case in this rig to interfere... it's to big to wheel in these parts. Got a 40 series Landcruiser for wheeling and record setting snowstorms (like '96).

Also I have a Ujoint 4x4 conversion with a NV271 Tcase and there were no issues installing that third seat. I just pushed it back far enough to get the shifter into 4low and let the passenger seat swivel

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Also I have a Ujoint 4x4 conversion with a NV271 Tcase and there were no issues installing that third seat. I just pushed it back far enough to get the shifter into 4low and let the passenger seat swivel

Thanks for posting the video. After seeing just how far back it would have to go in my rig, I’ve decided it’s not the solution for extra seating in my rig... back to the drawing board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94