campsite pics..lets see um

rich1833

Observer
recent trip to johnson valley....camped on a hilltop....no wind...beautiful sky all night.

_PBG0540_zps5me1fx42.jpg

Wow there are so great looking photos being taken. But I really like this one great job.

parkkitchings

Adventurer
Quick question, do most of you guys just wonder around until you find a cool place to camp or are these areas you've researched, asked about and someone has shared directions/coordinates for?

I just pull off when the mood strikes me. Find a dirt road or trail to go down and find a spot to camp unless I'm headed for a speific area. My last outing I was on the road for over two months and paid for about 8 nights of camping and that was only because I was in a National Park. I dislike paying for a campsite as I would much rather just remote camp somewhere. From the campsite in the drone picture I saw two moose and one black bear while having coffee one morning. Usually don't have that in a commercial campground.

Another campsite:

DroneSeward-1-XL.jpg

pyrate

Rollin' along
I just pull off when the mood strikes me. Find a dirt road or trail to go down and find a spot to camp unless I'm headed for a speific area. My last outing I was on the road for over two months and paid for about 8 nights of camping and that was only because I was in a National Park. I dislike paying for a campsite as I would much rather just remote camp somewhere. From the campsite in the drone picture I saw two moose and one black bear while having coffee one morning. Usually don't have that in a commercial campground.

Another campsite:

DroneSeward-1-XL.jpg

What drone / camera are you using?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles