Mitubitchy 3.5

Adventurer
Finistere, France...

KVs2OFe.jpg

Stephan

Accrete

Explorer
Wowzer how time flies!

The last time i posted a campsite shot was back when we had our TACO pre Chevy Van.

This is a shot looking up from the river at Quartzcreek east of Sweet Home Oregon along the 11 mile stretch of dispersed camping. A great place to relax (and find gold in the river - my wife's hobby).

Here we have the chevy AWD we use for the Bed & Bath pulling our 15 ft Parkliner we use for cooking/eating and showers:
2013-08QCring10camp01.jpg

another shot of same camp:
2013-08QCring10camp.jpg

And here is a _link_ to a 360 panoramic of the same campsite. Be sure to scroll...it's a big image. Beautiful area!

Happy Trails,
Thom

Two-Wheeled Explorer

Proceeding on...
Snake River Campground, Aitkin County, MN

This was my first bikepacking trip with the Surly Pugsley I got last winter. It's lots of fun to ride, and does really well on the ATV trails in the County Forest. I'll do a direct comparison with my MTB next month. Kelty Gunnison 2 tent, Eureka Cascade sleeping bag, Coleman Peak1 lantern and backpack stove. (Old school, I know, but they work!) Jandd Large Mountain Panniers.

SnakeRiv2.jpg

I plan to do some work on the Pugs to make it more "expedition ready", such as add a Jones "H" handlebar and Salsa "Everything" racks on the front forks, and add a Revelate "Sweet Roll" bar pack and 1/2 frame pack.

Ride safe,
2WX

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles