campsite pics..lets see um

Beamer pilot

Explorer
Some random places around the road from Chibougamau to Maniwaki:
y9a5avet.jpg
egynuzas.jpg
tu2e5a9u.jpg

Great I know that area well, I used to fly fire patrol out of the Maniwaki airport and Kazabazua hotel longest bar in the Gatineau...sand baked beans...memories...

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
Great I know that area well, I used to fly fire patrol out of the Maniwaki airport and Kazabazua hotel longest bar in the Gatineau...sand baked beans...memories...

Every time I hear "rock the casbah" I sing to myself "rock the kazabazua!" and you gotta make a stop at the beanery, than ol gal sure knows how to bake beans.

carbon60

Explorer
Every time I hear "rock the casbah" I sing to myself "rock the kazabazua!" and you gotta make a stop at the beanery, than ol gal sure knows how to bake beans.

Hah, funny. I've driven by both of those thousands of times and never actually stopped. I guess I'm stopping on my next trip!

A.

CAPTNDAVIE

Observer
Post up your campsite pics!

This is Yosh's first time out camping in America. She couldn't find the fascination behind going out and sitting in the dirt.. when she came from her country where people lived out in the dirt. She thought us americans were silly! Now she's just as addicted as me! She no longer wears the funny socks with sandals! She also doesn't need a campground with facilities, she can do primitive camping. I've broken her in bigtime! Or ruined her! However you wanna look at it! All within 1 year of camping!

2268988420034696539czmkjh7.jpg

Nice M715!

Took the Boy Scout troop to an event/camp last weekend. We got 3.5" of rain in 24 hours. At least I was dry at night. On the bright side when I looked up in camp standing in mud and constantly flowing water the sky was blue. (The color of the tarp.)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 26

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94