campsite pics..lets see um

BretEdge

Adventurer
Bretedge, Awesome shot man!

Thanks!

Mind if I ask your camera exposure settings for that shot? Ive been working on getting better at night shots, thanks!

Appreciate the comment! This is ISO 800, f/4 and 20 second exposure at 24mm. At 20 seconds you're starting to see a little bit of movement in the stars - but not much. I had an LED lantern on the floor of the tent to illuminate it from inside. Let me know if I can answer any other technical questions about it.

monkeytrick

Fall Creek TN.

DSC00057.jpg

Palo Duro canyon TX.

DSC00104.jpg

Villanueva NM.

DSC00163.jpg

Sardis lake MS.

DSC00345.jpg

what is that trailer? i like!!!

rcharrette

Adventurer
Our's

Spent 2 weeks camping just outside Sedona,AZ. Had some mountain bike and 4X4 fun!
IMGP5045.jpg
Currently in California enjoying "hook up" camping" at Campland on the Bay. Then off to Tucson in 2 Days and down to Mexico January 1st:sombrero:
Our Endless Summer Adventure
Cheers!
IMGP5064.jpg

AFSOC

Explorer
what is that trailer? i like!!!

That is a plywood homebuilt. 1speed is out of South Florida and travels back and forth to some property in NM. If you like this trailer you should see his other one. It is a custom hardside pop up built by Travis at Safari Pacific. It's too bad we no longer have Jim and his equipment around here. He had a falling out with ExPo ownership and removed all his posts. It's a real shame so many pillars in the vehicular travel community are no longer found here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles