Campmate Kitchen Organizer

Camelfilter

Explorer
I just bought that Campmate up 2 posts (Maine CL). I have no need for it, so if someone would like it-how's $40 + shipping sound? I just wanted the grill & tank...

No idea honestly how to ship it, so input would be handy. I'll see if I can get pics up later in the week...

jp_waltz

Observer
I just bought that Campmate up 2 posts (Maine CL). I have no need for it, so if someone would like it-how's $40 + shipping sound? I just wanted the grill & tank...

No idea honestly how to ship it, so input would be handy. I'll see if I can get pics up later in the week...

I'd be interested depending on shipping cost. I know it's a long haul across the US but their hard to come by over here. Shipped to 93003. If you could find a box big enough for it maybe throw some packing peanuts around it.
Thanks
Paul

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I'd be interested depending on shipping cost. I know it's a long haul across the US but their hard to come by over here. Shipped to 93003. If you could find a box big enough for it maybe throw some packing peanuts around it.
Thanks
Paul

Simply tape down the latches and throw a shipping label on it, several of us have done it this way.

Camelfilter

Explorer
Simply tape down the latches and throw a shipping label on it, several of us have done it this way.

Works for me, how does that sound to you jp-waltz? I have a bunch of clear "gorrilla" brand tape back at home. You might have to use some "goo-gone" to get it off nicely though.

Camelfilter

Explorer
Number 2 backed out due to high shipping cost.

Sale pending to number 3 up in the Portland area if/when I head up that ways again in a few weeks.

Ripperj - you are 4th in line if I don't head up there/can't meet up.

--SOLD-- up Portland way...

Last edited:

Texastortuga

I picked up the one in Killeen TX yesterday. $20 not a bad deal I'd say.
It is filthy, has the bowls and 2 plates. None of which I will use.

Thanks for the link!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles