camping lab RTT

corbin8or

Adventurer
Only selling because my new job includes selling tepui RTTs have loved thus tent for years. Fernando is a great guy and has even sent people our way if he is out of tents. We will do the same!
There are two minor things with this tent, neither have been an issue at all, just being honest. Small tear on one side window between screen and tent material, maybe an inch long. Been there forever, never got any bigger. The other thing is bottom was tagged by forklift in shipping and gouged the aluminum, only went through one layer. It is under the tent so you can't even see it. Also never an issue... I'd like to see $400 plus shipping if that happens. I will be using it at EXPO but might be available on Sunday after breakfast...

tripc

Observer
Only selling because my new job includes selling tepui RTTs have loved thus tent for years. Fernando is a great guy and has even sent people our way if he is out of tents. We will do the same!
There are two minor things with this tent, neither have been an issue at all, just being honest. Small tear on one side window between screen and tent material, maybe an inch long. Been there forever, never got any bigger. The other thing is bottom was tagged by forklift in shipping and gouged the aluminum, only went through one layer. It is under the tent so you can't even see it. Also never an issue... I'd like to see $400 plus shipping if that happens. I will be using it at EXPO but might be available on Sunday after breakfast...

Where r u located

corbin8or

Adventurer
On Monday I will figure out shipping to the first two replies, then it will move to local person and then paypal idea.

upndown

Adventurer
Thanks for the reply corbin. Sounds fair to me!! Wish I could make it to EXPO to see it..but Grandaughter turns 5 that weekend :)

corbin8or

Adventurer
I'm sorry guys, my week has been really crazy. Getting stuff ready for EXPO has been tiring. 10:30pm now and just got home from shop...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles