Camping Lab RTT

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Yes i am, i am looking in to RTT and would like to know. They seem to be one of the cheapest ones..

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
What do you mean??

For 800 bucks this seems to be the best deal(for their 55x94) its taller on the inside then most and longer and me being 6' 1'' thats is always a plus :D haha

MrCyrus16

Observer
We've had our for 2 years now and love it, it's still in perfect shape. Best deal out there, just have to be patient, sometimes takes awhile to get them in but well worth it!

dippitydoo

I bought a camping lab tent. There was only one problem with it, I never wanted to sleep on the ground again. :) Actually, I bought the medium size but my next one will be the smaller size. The medium was huge. You could probably sleep 3 drunkards in there and tons of gear. Plus, it's probably a bit more heavy than the smaller one. I had to have a buddy come over to load it on the Tacoma.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
We've had our for 2 years now and love it, it's still in perfect shape. Best deal out there, just have to be patient, sometimes takes awhile to get them in but well worth it!

Thank you for your input! I think i am sold..

I bought a camping lab tent. There was only one problem with it, I never wanted to sleep on the ground again. :) Actually, I bought the medium size but my next one will be the smaller size. The medium was huge. You could probably sleep 3 drunkards in there and tons of gear. Plus, it's probably a bit more heavy than the smaller one. I had to have a buddy come over to load it on the Tacoma.

Oh wow really? Big huh?? i think ill like try and mock up the size to see what i really want..since i have a tacoma as well i won't really ever have more then one other person with me..just figured it would be nice to have the extra space.

but weight is starting to be an issue for me i think. Since i have all plate armor.

bajabloke

I've owned a Mombassa RTT for over five years and think it's one of the best values going. I'm pretty sure the Camping Labs RTT comes out of the same factory in China if not from Mombassa.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
I am pretty sold on getting one of these..just trying to scrape up the cash now :D haha

Mombassa was one i was looking at tho..bit more pricey tho..

bajabloke

Talk to Scott Chaney at Modular Camping Concepts in Salem, Oregon. He'll probably give you a good deal. Plus he's honest and knowledgable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz