Camper

NevadaBlue

This looks very interesting. I have a couple of questions...

Are you planning on using this as a blind to shoot from? If so, is that legal where you are?

Also, consider the sound... I once (ONLY once) shot a rifle out the back of a van. We had parked, set up targets and the weather was bad. OMG, nearly lost all hearing... It won’t be so bad if the muzzle is outside the rig of course.

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Question I do have....I’m wanting to use a larger propane bottle with a line ran cleanly inside to my heater...What is the cleanest way to penetrate the wall to accomplish this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps drill through the frame and come up through the bottom...be sure to provide rubber grommets to prevent "rub through" on the pipe.

Joe917

Explorer
FYI:Oklahoma,
Hunting From Motor Vehicles
No person may harass, attempt to capture, capture, attempt to take, take, kill or attempt to kill any wildlife with the aid of any motor-driven land, air or water conveyance, except a non-ambulatory person may hunt from said conveyances with a non-ambulatory or motor vehicle permit.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Lighten up, Francis. Folks trying to help you from making an expensive mistake. In many places, discharging a weapon from a trailer with the intent of taking game is illegal, unless certain criteria are met.

In New York state, for example, such trailers must be disconnected from the tow vehicle. In NY and California (and possibly other places), you can't have any lighting active while a bow is strung or any longarm is in any state other than unloaded and safely stored. (To prevent "jacklighting".)

Red Dog Leader

cc3afce39fa557b66291492b86546ce2.jpg
afb89c4eb91150e90c78098f3f2c7601.jpg

All finished for now. Set up ready to harvest some meat for the table. Will sit warmly and plan the next steps.

Peace!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier