Camper Van ?'s for Central America

91redford

good point

i will get some pics up here for you to check out t low, i do think what you said if so true, it's been years but when i was last in baja with a beat up VW bug i remember feeling like i fit right in...no point in showing off where peeps have so little. maybe i won't worry about the body work, just a few small dents and scratches..mechanically sound and nice inside but a little rough outside...sounds like me.

91redford

P1010520.jpg I know it's not good looking but it's a 5 speed with a 2 spd transfer case and locking hubs, has ac and cruise, comfortable seats. just had it out for a drive and everything works, nice little torqey motor gets around 20mpg. now for the camper conversion.:)j

dvorocks

Adventurer
Im also planning a trip in central america ..Trying to decide what vehicle to use..Im either using a 1994 chevy 4wd van or a 1990 mtisubish fuso 4x4..The fuso will allow me to attach a camper to the backwhich will give me all the luxuries of home lol...The van will be much low key just tring to decide if I can get everthing installed in the little space...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94