camper composites

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
As I recall, yes, the entire empty shell, including insulated windows and door was right about 700#
Though it has been a while, as in.... 6+ years?? ;)

We were right at 2k finished weight, before solar and a few post build upgrades.

Most shells, almost regardless of construction if paying attention to weight are similar, given a similar size.
The difference in finish dry weight often comes down to features/gear/appliances.

Which is how our camper weighs so little, even being #OMGWOOD, at just 2200lbs dry when production models of similar size and performance in extreme temps are 4k+
Ours is very simple, and efficient. Both in weight and energy consumption.

Last edited:

simple

Adventurer
4 months with no updates to their site. Doesn't seem like anything is happening here. I'd think they would have built at least on more prototype.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
"Locations in both Northern AND Southern California!"

Thats amazing for a brand new company [insert sarcasm emoji]

Maybe they can partner up with the $400k Tacoma Camper people!

NatersXJ6

Explorer
If you can’t put your physical address on your website, I’m not interested in doing business with you.

The concept runs parallel to one of my basic rules:
If your first name and your business name are the same, you probably aren’t sophisticated enough to do business with me.

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
If you can’t put your physical address on your website, I’m not interested in doing business with you.

The concept runs parallel to one of my basic rules:
If your first name and your business name are the same, you probably aren’t sophisticated enough to do business with me.

Bingo!

I do a lot of photography work also

Anytime I see firstnamelastnamephotography.com stuff that basically shows their level of creativity and I won’t even answer their requests to work with me ?

calicamper

Expedition Leader
"Locations in both Northern AND Southern California!"

Thats amazing for a brand new company [insert sarcasm emoji]

Maybe they can partner up with the $400k Tacoma Camper people!
Likely the same people
The Amazon model of China stuff stored in US warehouses then shipped to local buyers is expanding beyond Amazon. Only they use PO boxes and inner web foolery to appear as if they are US based.

The reason for skimmed photos being used as their own is because they are likely Chinese knock off experts and figure they can build it if they land enough suckers with money. I’d bet the trend of big deposits made this scam super attractive. One could say deposit is gone poof and you’ll get nothing in return is a high probability

Last edited:

DirtWhiskey

Western Dirt Rat
SCAM. Cross checked the phone number. Nothing good. All the ripped off photos are still on their site BTW.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94