Camper and Truck Photos

WheelTired

Observer
a776eceb.jpg

simimike

Touring in Utah, and 4th of July in Alaska. The fun never stops. Hope to see you on the road.

mike

Attachments

• Granby in Utah.JPG
    Granby in Utah.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 197
  • 4th of July.JPG
    4th of July.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 248

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Here's Gini. I have had the flippac for a couple months and used it twice. Stumbled across this cool thread and had to share.

IMG_9583.jpg

IMG_9586.jpg

gene

Brand New ATC Ocelot

I just received my All Terrain Campers Ocelot last Friday. I ordered it through Jay Aronow Camper sales and received it only 4 weeks later! Glad to get camper ordered before the 2011 price increase. I believe the weight is only 550 pounds. I don't even feel it on the truck. I'll have actual camping photos later.

Attachments

• IMG_4043.jpg
    IMG_4043.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_4044.jpg
    IMG_4044.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 233
Chris I'm not sure what that is but like a moth to a flame I continue to stare at that thing. Each time I come up with an idea I find 2 other ones that cancel that out.

I am more confused now than I was before I looked at it. I do like it. I'm just not sure why.

:elkgrin:

gene

ATC Ocelot on Dodge Cummins

Truck: 2006 Dodge Cummins with 6 Speed manual, stripped "work version" ie: rubber floors, crank windows, rear locker.

Camper: All Terrain Campers, Ocelot Model, Shell Version with pull out bed, driver's side large window, Wave 3 heater, all LED lighting. Purchased from www.jayaronowcampersales.com

Pictured at Saline Valley, 12/29/10

Attachments

• IMG_4078.jpg
    IMG_4078.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 246

Scoutman

Explorer
Truck: 2006 Dodge Cummins with 6 Speed manual, stripped "work version" ie: rubber floors, crank windows, rear locker.

Camper: All Terrain Campers, Ocelot Model, Shell Version with pull out bed, driver's side large window, Wave 3 heater, all LED lighting. Purchased from www.jayaronowcampersales.com

Pictured at Saline Valley, 12/29/10

That's nice. What locker are you running?

gene

That's nice. What locker are you running?

It is the factory Dodge. When one ordered "limited slip" in 2006, you'd actually get a locker, I think made by Eaton. It works flawlessly. I had a 2003 Ford with factory limited slip that was worthless.

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Not mine, but taken in Morro Bay back in November.

I guess it's a "camper".

-Chris

5296543705_315f404b95_z.jpg

5297141636_b665c6e06b_z.jpg

Very interesting machine. The pole looks like it can be put into a vertical position. Ham radio guy? I want to know more about this monstrosity!
p.s.
I don't think it has enough horns! sarcasm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94