Camper and Truck Photos

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
I had a 2017 flatbed hawk and sold it for a 2020 Hallmark UTE. While we haven't lived in the UTE yet, I wouldn't have switched if I didn't think we'd benefit from the change... Hopefully fully assembled pics this month.

A few of the benefits for us...
  • bunk bed (we have 3 kids so this gives the older 2 their own bed)
  • dedicated bathroom/shower (showering inside the FWC works but it's not convenient)
  • a roof you can walk on and realistically store things up there if needed
  • air conditioning to help fall asleep on those hot nights
  • custom build possibilities
  • rear entry 8.5' offers more usable living space.

Truth be told, we loved our FWC, it allowed us to go and do things tent camping would have taken way too much effort to do. I would still be happy in my old rig today, but I do have an opportunity for change and I still feel like the hallmark is an upgrade. (y)

BB6C1FAC-D5A5-4961-AAB4-F1A0A61B0F77.jpeg

hallmark 4_23_20.jpg

Last edited:

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I had a 2017 flatbed hawk and sold it for a 2020 Hallmark UTE. While we haven't lived in the UTE yet, I wouldn't have switched if I didn't think we'd benefit from the change... Hopefully fully assembled pics this month.

A few of the benefits for us...
  • bunk bed (we have 3 kids so this gives the older 2 their own bed)
  • dedicated bathroom/shower (showering inside the FWC works but it's not convenient)
  • a roof you can walk on and realistically store things up there if needed
  • air conditioning to help fall asleep on those hot nights
  • custom build possibilities
  • rear entry 8.5' offers more usable living space.
View attachment 590431
Underbed storage,a real bottom. Made up bed. I'd love a new one.

Last edited:

Skinhyfish

Observer
I was gearing up to sell my 350 to put funds into my suburban. Then one morning I woke up and saw your truck and camper. Now I’m looking for a camper for my truck and thinking of letting the suburban go. Great setup. ??

going flatbed with toolbox next..game changer. Lovethe truck platform

WASURF63

Adventurer
Already completed several small mods (custom surf racks, lower rear cabinet cut-out to fit Thetford 365, lift struts in front dinette floor storage, quiet close struts for lift top cabinets, shelf addition in cabinet below stove, swap out to Lagun table, screen door grab bar, hitch step, and Quick Fist mounts for shovel.

3.jpeg4.jpeg5.jpeg6.jpeg22.jpeg9.jpeg14.jpeg12 (2).jpeg16.jpeg21.jpeg).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles