Camper and Truck Photos

Trikebubble

Adventurer
A late fall / early winter getaway up the Ashnola River Valley here in the Similkameen region of BC. It was a beauty weekend, cold, but beautiful.
7edf8f474915b67509dba4d1a734d6c1.jpg
4070afa3bf84337f752dd8aec93a0bb5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
Good move. I saw a Cruise America rental with hard sided cabover on an F-150 yesterday. The rear would not stop bouncing and I thought it was going to roll over on turns.
I saw a lot of those when I worked at a campground last summer. Not sure why they exclusively ode 150’s and not 250’s.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
For better or worse, this one doesn't change shape when overnighting (with permission if not on the street) in the city, running the dunes, or grinding out a snowstorm in the forest. Just not very sexy.

click for dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfj5y93wsd7vfkw/jefe does sand hill at dry wash of the devil Anza.m4v?dl=0

jefe
No composite sides either. My friend's Phoenix and another's Lance are delaminating. I've got the old Northstar before they changed to the fiberboard.

kpherzog

We were not looking for a tiny truck-born apartment. We camp outside, and wanted the camper to provide secure & convenient storage and a dry place to dress and sleep. After looking at many campers & conferring with those manufacturers willing to make modifications, it became apparent that we would have to go with a full-custom build. We sent a long list of specifics to Robby at Coyote RV (aka: Phoenix Pop-up) and a year latter we drove to Denver to have our new camper installed on our new Ram 4X4 truck. Robby and crew did a great job and we couldn't be happier.

IMG_4577_Cropped_Shrunk.jpg

We do not cook inside the camper, though on rare occasions we may heat up a can of stew or boil water for coffee. Our kitchen gear is contained in two milk-crate size boxes, which keeps it dry, dust-free and portable. The boxes are easily lifted out and used with the external truck-mounted shelf, or carried to a campground picnic table, or even into a motel room. There is no built-in stove, icebox, sink or water tankage. We carry an icebox in the cab behind the front seats.

IMG_4587.JPG

2018 Ram Tradesman 1500 4X4, Timbren SES Overloads, Les Schwab Wild Country Trail 4SX Tires, Custom-built Phoenix Pop-up Camper.

chet6.7

Explorer
We were not looking for a tiny truck-born apartment. We camp outside, and wanted the camper to provide secure & convenient storage and a dry place to dress and sleep. After looking at many campers & conferring with those manufacturers willing to make modifications, it became apparent that we would have to go with a full-custom build. We sent a long list of specifics to Robby at Coyote RV (aka: Phoenix Pop-up) and a year latter we drove to Denver to have our new camper installed on our new Ram 4X4 truck. Robby and crew did a great job and we couldn't be happier.

View attachment 487063

We do not cook inside the camper, though on rare occasions we may heat up a can of stew or boil water for coffee. Our kitchen gear is contained in two milk-crate size boxes, which keeps it dry, dust-free and portable. The boxes are easily lifted out and used with the external truck-mounted shelf, or carried to a campground picnic table, or even into a motel room. There is no built-in stove, icebox, sink or water tankage. We carry an icebox in the cab behind the front seats.

View attachment 487064

2018 Ram Tradesman 1500 4X4, Timbren SES Overloads, Les Schwab Wild Country Trail 4SX Tires, Custom-built Phoenix Pop-up Camper.
That is nice,I would like something similar.Any pictures of the inside? How much does it weigh? How much does it cost? Is the lead time a year? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles