Camper and Truck Photos

Advskimedic

I have a question for the slide in pop up camper group.
My current set up is a Chevy Silverado extra cab with a 6.5 foot bed, tool box and a RTT. I'm looking to upgrade to a pop up slide in.
The tool box holds my Hilift jack, tools, four maxtrax traction pads,cribbing, air compressor, EZ-up 10x10 awning, and a few other odd and ends.
So the question is, Where do you folks store your odd and essential ends like the above mentioned? Pics would be helpful as well.

colierar

Observer
I have a question for the slide in pop up camper group.
My current set up is a Chevy Silverado extra cab with a 6.5 foot bed, tool box and a RTT. I'm looking to upgrade to a pop up slide in.
The tool box holds my Hilift jack, tools, four maxtrax traction pads,cribbing, air compressor, EZ-up 10x10 awning, and a few other odd and ends.
So the question is, Where do you folks store your odd and essential ends like the above mentioned? Pics would be helpful as well.

Everything that gets set up when you set up camp goes inside the camper down the middle walk way(first out, last in when packing) other stuff I don't use often goes on the sides (in between the camper and the truck bed sides) Hope that helps!

fatkins

WIN_20170805_11_24_23_Pro.jpg
Enjoying this tread. Here's a pic of my new rig.
2014 Phoenix camper on 2011 Ford F-250 diesel 4x4.

Last edited:

JAngeli

Observer
5J34X0xl.jpg

gnLxjgzl.jpg

That's cool!!!

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Recently got back from a wonderful trip in Owens/Death Valleys. Five days and four nights consisting of the White Mountains, Volcanic Tablelands, Mono Lake, and Death Valley-Mahogany Flat Campground. I tested out using my Kelty Tarp 12 and it worked great.

20170819_190836-jpg.2294821

20170819_194101-jpg.2294823

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles