Camper and Truck Photos

Del_Williams

Looks like Mt Tolmie! Nice setup. I never heard of flippacs before I joined this site -- they look like a great trade-off between comfort and going light.

mrbrefast

I interested in the reviews for the new Cummins Titan HD. Somebody's going to be mounting a camper on one after release.

^ That is an old post, but I just now finished reading this thread. I bought my Nissan Titan XD with the Cummins in December of 2016 and I have absolutely loved it thus far. I bought it with the intention of doing a big year long trip - and I have been perusing these forums, specifically this thread,to look for inspiration.

In short: sometime in the next few years, I hope to have reviews of how the truck does with the camper I build :)

Edit: I guess I should include a pic of the truck which will one day HAVE a popup truck camper... doing offroad-esque things in the horrible blizzard of mid-February on the east coast:

20170212_163405_zpssopzqw2m.JPG

Last edited:

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
^ That is an old post, but I just now finished reading this thread. I bought my Nissan Titan XD with the Cummins in December of 2016 and I have absolutely loved it thus far. I bought it with the intention of doing a big year long trip - and I have been perusing these forums, specifically this thread,to look for inspiration.

In short: sometime in the next few years, I hope to have reviews of how the truck does with the camper I build :)

Edit: I guess I should include a pic of the truck which will one day HAVE a popup truck camper... doing offroad-esque things in the horrible blizzard of mid-February on the east coast:

View attachment 392461

That's the engine Dodge should have used for it's Ecodiesel. Hope you continue to have great luck.

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
That's the engine Dodge should have used for it's Ecodiesel. Hope you continue to have great luck.

Ive got 63K on my ecodiesel...shes quiet...but could use some more power for sure! lol

82b894718c538b0644c15f60925cf6f1.jpg

Last edited:

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
Universally it seems owners are having great luck with the Ecodiesels. Way better fuel economy than the Titans too.
Here's one a link to better performance and fuel economy.

http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/p-13766-ppei-ecm-tuning-package-14-16-ram-30l-ecodiesel.aspx

Yup...Im going with the Green Diesel Engineering one because I can drive up and they can reflash my computer with their program rather than have her down over a week (she works for her dinner) But thanks for the Heads UP!! lovin my 26-30mpg fullsize adventure mobile!

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Yup...Im going with the Green Diesel Engineering one because I can drive up and they can reflash my computer with their program rather than have her down over a week (she works for her dinner) But thanks for the Heads UP!! lovin my 26-30mpg fullsize adventure mobile!

Yeah,that's the one I was thinking of.
AEV's releasing an offroad package too for the 1500's. Lot's of buckeroos but it should be dialed in like all their stuff.

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
Yeah,that's the one I was thinking of.
AEV's releasing an offroad package too for the 1500's. Lot's of buckeroos but it should be dialed in like all their stuff.
Yeah I use mine so much for work about the only things I want off the aev are a winch bumper and that snorkel!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

pawleyk

Running from Monday..
2005 Silverado and FWC Grandby

Hey guys,

Here's my 2005 Silverado HD and 2015 FWC Grandby.

So far we're really enjoying the setup. Just the right size. Not too big to fit down tight trails or try to park, but plenty of living space for my wife and I.
It's our full-time home for the next few years.

DSC01507.jpgDSC05314.jpgDSC05330.jpgDSC02324.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles