Camper and Truck Photos

GeneHacker

I'd like to know more about the rack over the cab there....

I was planning on building a rack with several cross bars, and I came across this basket. It was designed for the top of a full size van but it fit my needs perfect. the front is hinged, and between the section that drops down and the grill rack, it makes a ladder that can be used to climb up.
We do a lot of kayaking and rafting trips and this rig carries tons of gear.

jrod420

Observer
Just another pic. So many cool trucks. The government where I live is trying to close the slopes of our mountains to random camping so they can install concrete campgrounds and reserve sites. Very sad.
IMG_1529.jpgIMG_1550.jpg

Picking up mail after returning back home.

Lf6JHbN.jpg

jrod420

Observer
In what communist state is this?

Just a few miles north of you my friend. Alberta, new gov. just making a mess of this province. I might have to start coming back to Montana, the people sure are awesome and less government fingers in my recreation time.

bigskypylot

Explorer
Just a few miles north of you my friend. Alberta, new gov. just making a mess of this province. I might have to start coming back to Montana, the people sure are awesome and less government fingers in my recreation time.

I'm sorry to hear that. I follow Todd Lowen (ever since I saw him on Steve Rinella's The Wild Within on the Travel Channel back in 2011) I think he's up north of GP. Isn't he trying to straighten things out? You're welcome down here anytime!

WeeJeep2

Adventurer
We were out running around the Big Bend area recently. Here are a few shots from out and about.

Finishing up Old Ore Rd. North to South
-
IMG_6235.jpg

-
Finishing up River Road, East to West
-
IMG_6317.jpg

-
Camped in the State Park
-
IMG_6620.jpg

-