Underbed storage,a real bottom. Made up bed. I'd love a new one.I had a 2017 flatbed hawk and sold it for a 2020 Hallmark UTE. While we haven't lived in the UTE yet, I wouldn't have switched if I didn't think we'd benefit from the change... Hopefully fully assembled pics this month.
A few of the benefits for us...
View attachment 590431
- bunk bed (we have 3 kids so this gives the older 2 their own bed)
- dedicated bathroom/shower (showering inside the FWC works but it's not convenient)
- a roof you can walk on and realistically store things up there if needed
- air conditioning to help fall asleep on those hot nights
- custom build possibilities
- rear entry 8.5' offers more usable living space.
going flatbed with toolbox next..game changer. Lovethe truck platformI was gearing up to sell my 350 to put funds into my suburban. Then one morning I woke up and saw your truck and camper. Now I’m looking for a camper for my truck and thinking of letting the suburban go. Great setup.