Camper and Truck Photos

Cruiser79

Observer
Here some pics of my 'new to me' shadowcruiser. I'm planning to make a subframe between the landcruiser chassis and the camper with room for a LPG tank, watertanks and batteries. I want to make a kind of flatbed so I can make storage on both sides.

20170211_160025.jpg

20170211_160007.jpg

GeneHacker

I'd like to know more about the rack over the cab there....
I was planning on building a rack with several cross bars, and I came across this basket. It was designed for the top of a full size van but it fit my needs perfect. the front is hinged, and between the section that drops down and the grill rack, it makes a ladder that can be used to climb up.
We do a lot of kayaking and rafting trips and this rig carries tons of gear.

jrod420

Observer
Just another pic. So many cool trucks. The government where I live is trying to close the slopes of our mountains to random camping so they can install concrete campgrounds and reserve sites. Very sad.
IMG_1529.jpgIMG_1550.jpg

jrod420

Observer
In what communist state is this?
Just a few miles north of you my friend. Alberta, new gov. just making a mess of this province. I might have to start coming back to Montana, the people sure are awesome and less government fingers in my recreation time.

bigskypylot

Explorer
Just a few miles north of you my friend. Alberta, new gov. just making a mess of this province. I might have to start coming back to Montana, the people sure are awesome and less government fingers in my recreation time.
I'm sorry to hear that. I follow Todd Lowen (ever since I saw him on Steve Rinella's The Wild Within on the Travel Channel back in 2011) I think he's up north of GP. Isn't he trying to straighten things out? You're welcome down here anytime!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HalNut