Camp Tables - What are you using?

bluejeep

Adventurer
In addition to a work surface hanging off the camp trailer, I use 2 of these. They pack down quick and to a nice compact size.

table

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Another vote for the Lifetime 24" x 48" fold-in-half adjustable-height table.

It is definitely not perfect, but I've yet to find anything that competes on a dollar to performance basis.

I would dearly love one of the Frontrunner tables, as the pack-master in me loves the idea of storing the table under the roof rack, but spending 8.5x as much for a table that is 0.4" thinner just doesn't sound like good sense.

Dr Gil

Another vote for the Lifetime 24" x 48" fold-in-half adjustable-height table.

It is definitely not perfect, but I've yet to find anything that competes on a dollar to performance basis.

I would dearly love one of the Frontrunner tables, as the pack-master in me loves the idea of storing the table under the roof rack, but spending 8.5x as much for a table that is 0.4" thinner just doesn't sound like good sense.
You can still mount your Lifetime under your roof rack by using this K9 table mount. I use this under roof rack table mount to mount my Life under my Gamiviti roof rack.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society

My latest and maybe favorite so far, this kind of checks several boxes. It's big enough, high enough, rigid top, and packs in a long slender shape I can secure somewhere even though it's not small.
We've got one of those rolled up in the garage somewhere. We stopped bringing it after discovering the lazy beauty of the Walmart Field & Stream folders.

Like this but from Walmart. They're rebranded all the time. I've got a slot built for a pair of them under the solar panel storage in the Jeep.

Rivers2run

Observer
The other thing I like about a hanging table is I can add usefulIMG_20191022_144444-01.jpg
accessories like paper towels, garbage bag, and dish drainer dryer photo above. I attach this to the front of the table works great because of the eyebolts and upward cord it is easy to add stuff to it. I strap it to the sleeping board of my habitat. It is completely up and out of the way for the pack. You could slide it under a roof rack if desired.

Last edited: