Camp Tables - What are you using?

verdesard0g

Search and Rescue first responder
I have two , the big one for general use, the small one for inside the doghouse or as a chairside table outside.
The large one is 2x4 feet, adjustable at 21 1/2, 24, 30 and 36 inches high.
The small one is 18x 22 inches and stands 18 inches tall.
Both have laminated tops to prevent the top form melting from heat from a stove.

1.jpg

4.jpg

Reactions: WVI

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
We
That's what we use. It's nice but is better if you add more holes in the legs for adjustability for uneven ground.
ac227492d2df74f3e8b89693c1a258e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
We have that same camp chef stove / oven combo. We love it.

geojag

Got the last 20 years, by car or boat. A Camptime roll top table. They are much more durable than they seem at first, I have never hurt mine.

Hummelator

Adventurer
I thought I posted my DIY folding camp table...but I guess not so here it is:
I fabbed it almost 6-years ago...used honeycomb aluminum, laminate edge & top, aluminum legs with 4" height adjustment at each leg & air cylinder struts. Weighs 17lbs...and has been so useful I couldn't imagine not having it today. If I made another, I'd just forgo the laminate edge & top...
Damn that is slick! Love the gas strut idea

Reactions: WVI

JIMI.Love

Initial Review: Riley Stove Company "Compact All Metal Fold-Up Table"

Specifications:

Size stored: 15 x 23 x 4"
Size deployed: 30 x 23 x 27" H (comparison - standard card table is 30x30x26h)
Weight: 18#
MSRP: $175

Source:

Orville Riley
Riley Stove Company
P.O. Box 817
Townsend MT 59644
(406) 266-5525
rileystovecompany.com

Comments:

I have searched for years for a sturdy, compact metal camp table that would stand up to the heat of a hot stove and the abuse of overlanding. I think I have found the table I have been seeking.

This patented table is constructed from 18 gauge galvanized steel. It folds into a suitcase. Although no backpacker's table, this unit will withstand considerable abuse, can hold the weight of a loaded dutch oven without any problem, and is impervious to the heat from a stove or hot pot. Almost any damage can be repaired in the field with some ingenuity and permanently repaired at home. Scratches, if you care about them at all, will disappear with some light sandpapering. I fully expect this table to last longer than me.

Orv Riley, the owner of Riley Stove Company, is well known among horsemen and packers for the quality of his camp stoves and dutch oven cookers - and he is a pleasure to do business with

Photos:

View attachment 597807View attachment 597808View attachment 597810View attachment 597819
This looks like a great table. Now that you have had it for a while, how has it held up? Would you buy it again? Any other advice about this table?

JIMI.Love

Initial Review: Riley Stove Company "Compact All Metal Fold-Up Table"

Specifications:

Size stored: 15 x 23 x 4"
Size deployed: 30 x 23 x 27" H (comparison - standard card table is 30x30x26h)
Weight: 18#
MSRP: $175

Source:

Orville Riley
Riley Stove Company
P.O. Box 817
Townsend MT 59644
(406) 266-5525
rileystovecompany.com

Comments:

I have searched for years for a sturdy, compact metal camp table that would stand up to the heat of a hot stove and the abuse of overlanding. I think I have found the table I have been seeking.

This patented table is constructed from 18 gauge galvanized steel. It folds into a suitcase. Although no backpacker's table, this unit will withstand considerable abuse, can hold the weight of a loaded dutch oven without any problem, and is impervious to the heat from a stove or hot pot. Almost any damage can be repaired in the field with some ingenuity and permanently repaired at home. Scratches, if you care about them at all, will disappear with some light sandpapering. I fully expect this table to last longer than me.

Orv Riley, the owner of Riley Stove Company, is well known among horsemen and packers for the quality of his camp stoves and dutch oven cookers - and he is a pleasure to do business with

Photos:

View attachment 597807View attachment 597808View attachment 597810View attachment 597819
How has the table performed over the past couple years? Would you buy another one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles