Adventures of Hodor, A Gladiator Build Thread

Phreak480

Army Guy
Fwiw anyone that is getting a camper option, you’ll also want to relocate the xm antenna. Luckily, I am heavy Spotify user and don’t really care for xm radio, but if you don’t have downloaded music and like xm while far away standard radio stations, the camper can block the signal.
Maximus-3 makes a relocation kit for that antenna FYI.

Bobzdar

Observer
I really wanted the diesel too! Then the 392 JL concept (dream) and the 4XE and a late unexpected business opportunity for me put a giant hold on everything.
the old 3.6 will continue to be the workhorse until Jeep can figure itself out and my returns start to materialize.

I already told my dealer to let me know when they can order the 4XE's as that's the one thing that'd make me upgrade - I'd be able to do my commute (when I have one again) on almost exclusively electricity yet still be able to tow and have massively extended off-road range. Added torque would be a bonus but not a big necessity with the 8 speed imo.

Love your build, still debating on whether to move to 35's when my factory tires need replacement, but I think it might affect my ability to park in certain places....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94