Camel Trophy 110 For Sale Australia.

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Nooooo, say it isn't so, how are we suppose to do some epic trips in our camels if you don't have it any more...:(.... Keep it, at least until I get back and then I will buy it off you..

99Discovery

Adventurer
I'm impressed with how casually you can sell off my dream. It's as if it was nothing.

Would it hurt too much to hold it for 4 years and then we can work out a deal to ship it to the US, where it can begin it's third life in Southern Utah? (1st Camel Trophy, 2nd Australian Outback, 3rd Moab Red Rocks)? :(

Shoogs

Shoogs
Well, yes I am in two minds, great car and history for both us and the event, and would hate to see it go, and looking more and more unlikely as no one over here seems interested despite a 100 views a day of advertisement. Though people seem happy to pay 70k+ Oz for a new/last one, go figure, oh well into storage until you arrive maybe Shayne or 99Discovery, wandered down the CSR in August, two Toyotas broken, one 20 year Camel unscathed... anyway I get to drive it tomorrow after being away for a while, so smiles all round.

cheers

Tim

Attachments

• Camel on CSR.jpg
    Camel on CSR.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

spikemd

Explorer
Beautiful truck. Are selling it with the RTT and awning as well? Seems like a reasonable price. GLWS.

Shoogs

Shoogs
The RTT is no longer on it, but could be convinced to leave the awning on if someone genuine about a sale... Great combination though.

Shoogs

Shoogs
What is it with Defenders...? you decide one day that yes whilst its 'entertaining' spending every weekend under a 20 year old recalcitrant oil leaking 'hobby' it is no longer 'fun', so you decide to sell it, after a lame thoughtless excuse of moving on..., you write the advertisement, take the photos, extoll the virtues, answer all the questions and queries, reluctantly agree to sign it away and then your wife looks at you, smiles and says... why...? So you keep it... unreal...

Landrovers, I will never know.

The Rover Shop

Explorer
What is it with Defenders...? you decide one day that yes whilst its 'entertaining' spending every weekend under a 20 year old recalcitrant oil leaking 'hobby' it is no longer 'fun', so you decide to sell it, after a lame thoughtless excuse of moving on..., you write the advertisement, take the photos, extoll the virtues, answer all the questions and queries, reluctantly agree to sign it away and then your wife looks at you, smiles and says... why...? So you keep it... unreal...

Landrovers, I will never know.

Your wife and mine need to get together...these are keepers..!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior