Camburg UCA's for '02 Tundra?

Flyer69

Observer
I'm about to dive into a front end rebuild, including new LCA's, TC spindle gussets, tie rod ends, swaybar end links and lower BJ's. Any suggestions on where can I find the best deal on a new set of Camburg UCA's for my '02 Tundra?

Also, since I'm at 187k miles, I am considering replacing the front wheel bearings while I have it all torn down. Good idea or no? If I did, I'd remove the hubs myself and take the spindles to a shop (or dealer) with a big press and have them R&R the bearings.

As always, thanks!

pirates712

I just replaced the steering knuckles on my '00 Tundra with used parts because the bearings were bad at 167k miles. I had zero play, the passenger's side sounded dry and the driver's side would seize up after sitting for a few days. That said, if your bearings aren't showing any of those symptoms I would rather tear it back down in the future than replace now.

Flyer69

Observer
Thanks for the info guys. I looked at Icon's website, and it doesn't look like they make UCA's for my '02 Tundra, just '07 and up. I'll check out SDHQ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier