Calendars

photoman

Explorer
So other than the Expo calendar that Silverbullet has done the last couple of years, anyone else have experience making and preferrably selling calendars?

I did some research recently and settled on creating one through Red Bubble. Was looking to see what other companies people have had success with- both in print quality and option of selling to the public for profit.

photoman

Explorer
So I created mine on Redbubble.com and printed a few of them for gifts. I am very happy with the print quality of the calendars!

Couple snapshots of them

Cover
i-nHvftkr-L.jpg

i-prPG3BW-L.jpg

i-57snSQW-L.jpg

back cover
i-sLRsfSW-L.jpg

BretEdge

Adventurer
Your calendar looks great! I'm late to the party but I worked with a publisher out of Colorado to print a couple thousand calendars this year (for the 2013 year) to sell at my gallery. They're done in China, 4 color offset, and the quality is surprisingly good. Best of all, the per unit cost is ridiculously low. Probably more than you'd want to print but if you ever decide to go that route it's a solid option.

photoman

Explorer
Your calendar looks great! I'm late to the party but I worked with a publisher out of Colorado to print a couple thousand calendars this year (for the 2013 year) to sell at my gallery. They're done in China, 4 color offset, and the quality is surprisingly good. Best of all, the per unit cost is ridiculously low. Probably more than you'd want to print but if you ever decide to go that route it's a solid option.

I aspire to get to that point but not there yet. This was my first go at a calendar.

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Just received my calendars for 2013 from Vistaprint. Guess I need to get my monitor calibrated or their printing is off. They turned out much darker than I had predicted.
I like the style of those on Redbubble. Hadn't heard of them before. Vistaprint with a groupon came out pretty cheap though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior