C5500 Mobile Command Family overlander

Korey H

How do you like the windows ? I'm considering Tonga windows but Maygood are around for a while. Do you recommend them or would use them again ?

Hi. Still a week or so away from install. Service was good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charlesrg

Looks like Tern windows are better as they use roller shades that will block more light than the accordeon shades used by others.

Korey H

cd32412e0367c4a059eaaa3809dab36c.jpg

Two tool boxes went in today.

Korey H

15b7cc40841eaaed33ea98b8f07d35f1.jpg

Kitchen planning underway. Truck fridge TF130 and Furrion LP cooktop came in. Shower / bath mostly prepped though struggling with valves. 2 returns completed so far on valves.

Korey H

9e492fc8c9c2ad045f17c4f8d080727b.jpg

Maygood windows going in. Went acrylic vs glass. I like them. They seem very solid. Blinds / screens of course will go in last but they seem quality as well. We did consider Terns but the sizing didn’t work. These were also much friendlier to the budget.

Korey H

9145de0b0237a0a8c6d07b9feff118cb.jpg

Torklift steps, glow step revolution. Super solid. Complete pain to retrofit (truck issue not step issue) but well worth it. Used the vertical adapter. Steps via eBay direct from Torklift.

Korey H

4fb89126dd6ffa1dc546cf20cd4ac5db.jpg

Seats mocked up. Still have to weld the bases. These are jump seats from a Ford. They barely fit, it was the only option found to allow individual folding for the pass through plus shoulder restraints.

Korey H

Still waiting on the CRL portals for all the kids bunks... only been 3 months. Hopefully soon we believe they’re catching up.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
:love: DAMN! :love: Looking Awesome!
I think you better add an alarm, Krypton chain and lock around the steering wheel, and a couple of guard dogs on each side. Perhaps a pair of M56s sentry guns if you are west of the Rockies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles