C4500 4x4 Ambo

cjken

Explorer

3b2510b4d82016942dd8a840eecb3126.jpg

cjken

Explorer
Awesome! Any experience with this website (the company auctioning it off?)

That is actually where mine came from.
All in all a good experience. If I recall the fees were less than many auction sites.

I don’t know the exact interior height.
I’ll measure later today. I’m 5’8 and can stand easily.

Craig_C

"If an item is marked with two asterisks (**) an eighteen percent (18%) administration fee will be charged regardless of the selling price."

Make sure you know what the fees are before bidding. Unfortunately, I'm 2,100 miles away, so I don't think I will be bidding on this (or if I do getting it). It says it has to be picked up the Friday after the auction. Plus being in Cali, I think the price will be north of $50k.
Does anyone know what they mean by 8' McCoy Miller Body. I know McCoy is the brand, do they just mean 8 feet wide? Anyone know how long it is?

1618857622429.png

cjken

Explorer
Does anyone know what they mean by 8' McCoy Miller Body. I know McCoy is the brand, do they just mean 8 feet wide? Anyone know how long it is?

12’ long. It is the same box as mine.

rawtoxic

I love the stance of a chevy / gmc 4500/5500 4x4. Good luck with the buy! I don't think it will go to $50k.

This and Freightliner 4x4 ambulances are the best in my opinion for engine / trans combos.

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
I also bought my 1995 E350 4x4 ambo from them too. They were nice to work with. I actually bought mine off the high bidder since he regretted buying it. The auction house gave him my information when i said if he has second thoughts. and they were cool to do that. So I picked it up at his house in Menifee and paid what he paid. Out of pocket is taxes, auction house fee, and actual price. It adds up. The other guy said he had a few drinks while at home and bid on it...haha oops. I think the wife made him sell it back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior