Bushlite Candle Lanterns - US Group Buy

gaap master

SE Expedition Society
2 brass, 2 kit bags, 1 pack of candles, 1 globe, 1 table stand (if available)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Xrunner

Explorer
Are you advertising on any other forums? Might try tacomaworld, they have a large audience...

Thanks for the suggestion... I did considered it but decided not to pursue other forums at this time, mostly due to the added complications.

List in post #2 updated, about 10 lanterns to go.

Mreuling

Lanterns

I'm in for 2 brass, 1 green, 2 kit bags, 2 packs of candles, and 2 globes. Any idea if the table stands will be available?

Last edited:

Xrunner

Explorer
I'm in for 2 brass, 1 green, 2 kit bags, 2 packs of candles, and 2 globes. Any idea if the table stands will be available?

Yes, I should be able to get both the small and large table stands. It's looking like $5 for the small and $11 for the large.

Was there any pricing for the kit bag?

About $15 with the kit bag including a dark green bag, candle holder tube, 3 candles, and a mozzi clip.

XJ Mulisha

Observer
Do you have pics of the stands, I only see one stand on the website. Also where do you get the mosquito bars and how long do they last?

Tazman

Adventurer
Nice unit air loom quality. Im in for 2 Brass, and all the options, candle, 2 large stand, etc. living in California, earthquakes break our stuff and put us in the dark. These will be great replacements for the kero lanterns I use. Their website was helpful but doesn't match our discussion. Thanks for setting this up for the group. I'm sure it is kind of like herding cats.

Xrunner

Explorer
Nice unit air loom quality. Im in for 2 Brass, and all the options, candle, 2 large stand, etc. living in California, earthquakes break our stuff and put us in the dark. These will be great replacements for the kero lanterns I use. Their website was helpful but doesn't match our discussion. Thanks for setting this up for the group. I'm sure it is kind of like herding cats.

Thanks Tazman, happy to be able to contribute something back to ExPo!

There's a surprising lack of details surrounding many of the accessories/colors/specs/etc... I'm planning to order a set of accessories for myself with the first batch and then post up details once they arrive.

In regard to the brass lanterns it looks with the number spoken for the price will probably drop a few more dollars per lantern. Once the buy is closed up I'll finalize the exact amount before any funds are sent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles