Bundutop Anyone???

Snowcat88

I am strongly considering a Bundutop. Anyone have one and care to share their experiences? I read one post about possible quality issues?? Just wanting to hear from anyone good or bad. Thank you

Nathansharkey80

I have heard that the quality issues are 50/50. One person ends up with a great tent and the next person has a tent that should have been rejected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowcat88

Thank you for replying. That is discouraging and makes me not want to take a chance as we are no where near close to the US dealer if issues arise. I am guessing Alucab has much better quality control

Dozer Dan

Observer
I know 3 people with Bundutops and they have all had a lot of issues with them. Everyone has had different issues as well so it's not the same problem that keeps popping up.
It feels like they never progressed beyond the prototype stage.

Nathansharkey80

I love their design but I have heard some big issues with alignment. The stitching, electrical, leaks, one guy posted a while back with a tape measure showing that it wasn’t even square. They would have a killer tent if they could get the quality taken care of.

Nathansharkey80

I was seriously considering one of their tents. I looked at alu-cab ones also. But in the end I ordered an Autohome one. The Italians have looked after their quality and their reputation and their customers very well over the years and they had a carbon fiber tent which no other company has so I pulled the trigger on it. Two months wait for my carbon fiber tent but it will be worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94